The HBI Strategic Advisory Board provides strategic advice and oversight to facilitate the success of the Institute. Members also participate in community engagement and outreach activities. The board meets quarterly and includes members from the local community, Alberta Health Services and the University of Calgary.
Strategic Advisory Board members:
- Ms. Brenda Mackie, Chair
- Dr. Beverly Adams, Head, Department of Psychiatry University of Calgary
- Mr. Jack Davis
- Dr. Chen Fong
- Dr. Peter Jamieson, AZMD and Facility Medical Director of the FMC, Alberta Health Services
- Mr. Stephen Lockwood, President and COO, ATCO Structures and Logistics
- Mr. Ronald Mathison, President and CEO, Matco Investments Ltd.
- Dr. Rajiv Midha, Head, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Calgary
- Dr. Richard Murphy, Richard Murphy & Associates, Inc.
- Mr. Michael Rose, President, Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Dr. Richard Walker, Head, Department of Radiology, University of Calgary
- Mr. Paul Wanklyn, President and CEO, Cequence Energy Ltd.
- Dr. Keith Sharkey, Deputy Director, HBI (non voting)
- Dr. Sam Weiss, Director, HBI (non voting)